Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Too Faced Natural Matte Palette-Swatches and Review



Too Faced Natural Matte palette is the perfect go to palette  . It is great for everyday wear and quickly becoming a staple in my makeup routine. This palette is amazing to wear alone and use with other eyeshadows or other palettes. Since it is matte you will find that it has great crease and brow bone shades!


Packaging Box that Natural Matte Palette came in and outside of palette 


I saw the Natural Matte palette and my first thought was come on Adrienne do you really need this? I have all of the Naked palette and only about 500 neutral eyeshadows, do I really need more?! As you can see the answer is yes!! Of course I do. We all do! This is a complete palette of matte and neutral eyeshadows, in a cute case?! Sold!!

Inside of palette. No edits or filter 

Like other Too Faced palettes of this size, it comes in a sturdy tin case that is magnetic. The outside is adorable with a cute lace design. The inside has a nice sized mirror and comes with a Glamour Guide. Too Faced created three rows which consist of three looks (just like their other palettes).  They claim that they are “3 steps, 3 looks in 3 minutes” (I don't know about you but I'm not getting my eye makeup done that quickly!) There are 9 gorgeous shades in all, the looks are Day, Classic and Fashion. The colors are:


Inside of palette. No edit or filtered as you can see the use out of the palette already! I love it!


Row one "Day"

Heaven-very pigmented bone shade, "the perfect brow bone shade"
Cashmere Bunny-this shade has been my go to crease color, it's a nice taupe color and blends beautifully
Sexspresso- a deep rich brown. Beautiful to deepen up looks or create a brown smokey eye. This color can help you transition from "day to night"


Colors are left to right-Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso no edits, no flash in Sunlight sorry about the different coloring of my skin its just the way the sun was shinning  


Row two "Classic"

Lace Teddy- a nice peachy coral brow bone or all over the lid color. It is unlike any color I have seen in a palette before. It comes off very soft and feminine
Strapless- a soft-warm brown color.  This color is very versatile and can be a crease color or lid color
Risqué- another deep brown color but not as dark or rich as Sexspresso. This comes off as a nice cool toned brown


Colors from left to right-Lace Teddy, Strapless, Risque


Row three "Fashion"

Nudie-this color is similar to Cashmere Bunny but a little bit lighter. It's that perfect "nude brown" that you could wear daily with any look
Honey Butter- one of my favorite eyeshadows, this reminds me of peanut butter it is a warm orange- sweet brown color. This color is gorgeous!
Chocolate Cookie- beautiful warm deep brown that will look amazing on all eye colors and really helps make an eye look more dramatic!

Colors from left to right-Nudie, Honey Butter, Chocolate Cookie 

Too Faced makes the best palettes and this one is no exception!  I have nothing bad to say about this palette. There is no creasing or chalkiness. I have worn this palette for two weeks straight, either alone or in conjunction with other eyeshadows. There are countless looks you can do and the shadows all have great color payoff, no smudging and long wearing.  I did experience a little fallout with the darker shades, but nothing heavy. These shadows are creamy, but not too soft, and little goes a long way! I use a primer with these shadows and they have lasted all day long!



These eyeshadow palettes are very compact.  I always find myself throwing them into my bag. Since they are not bulky I get a lot of use out of them! Too Faced Natural Matte is a must and can go from season to season.  Have you tried this palette yet? Thoughts? Any looks you have made using this palette? Do you try the looks Too Faced has created for us? I personally have not,but would love to hear from you and your ideas! Follow me on IG @adrienneroyale 



XOXO
Adrienne Royale

6 comments: